Q. Can I print from my mobile device?
If you are a student*, you can print from a mobile device, for instance a laptop or tablet.
- You need to be on campus and connected to the JCC network.
- The document to be printed must be in PDF format.
- The maximum size of the document is 100 mb.
- Your document will be printed in black and white or grayscale and will be two-sided. Other options such as color or one-sided printing are not available using web print.
2. Log into your Papercut account using your student credentials (the same login you use for Blackboard)
3. Click on "Web Print" from the navigation menu.
4. Click "Submit a Job"
5. Select the "Student Hold Queue" printer according to your campus location or NCEC-LIBRARY for the North County Campus.
6. Click on "Print Options and Account Selection" and enter the number of copies you need.
7. Click on "Upload Document".and drag or upload the PDF document from your device.
8. Click on "Upload & Complete".
You will be returned to the Web Print page where you can monitor the progress of your print job and release it from the printer queue once it has completed.
*For faculty and staff a different URL is used.